PIL 16.7% 1.0¢ peppermint innovation limited

Buy Now Pay Later, page-40

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    https://pepltd.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/pep15feb.pdf

Pretty much the last announcement of real significance is a couple of weeks away from being 1yr old, should we throw a 1yr party lololol.

Have been seeing plenty of news flowing from other Asian countries regarding Bill Payments platforms on the boom, i am wondering why Peppermint hasnt been able to become a part of this boom, they have a perfect working system that has gained complete trust in the Phils, Question is will we be hearing news regarding expansion with the Bill Payments platform they have built heading into Vietnam/Thailand, the news flow in these countries is nothing less than boom times yet we seem to have nothing to announce for a year now, they have set it up perfectly and now its time to produce, the Bill Payments is ripe and ready for Peppermint to act so hopefully we see news on this very soon.
    By this time next year i pick them to be in other countries with the full suite on offer,,, Bills and Payments, Loans, Buy Now, and if possible the rest, my call is they are close to setup and ready to execute on the big picture, once loans and buy now is added to the APP i reckon she will be a full on play into these other countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $80.90K 7.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2388360 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1405716 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.