FSG 9.52% 2.3¢ field solutions holdings limited

The share may well appreciate in coming months, in fact I do...

1. 983 Posts.
    The share may well appreciate in coming months, in fact I do expect to see a bounce back to .007/.009 shortly (in the next week maybe) as the day traders move on and the long term holders settle in and see what is going to happen. A lot of them were in at 15-40c share and they have now virtually lost everything so why sell now?

The CEO has made an incredibly damaging announcement that the stock may be delisted. This the one of the worst things that can happen to any stock. Making such an announcement automatically means the stock will plummet as you have now seen a 65% fall this week. If the CEO did not want the stock to fall then this announcement would not have been made. This is a planned move, cause & effect.

I certainly would not be buying any more and would be watching closely for my exit.

If the largest shareholder does in fact want out then it will delist, why annouce it if it is not planned? The SP will stay low and they will likely offer to buy the assets (including the empty public shell) at a bargain basement price and then resell them in quick order to recoup it's relatively recent $1.5M investment.

Expect all remaining capital to be eaten up in "Custodial Management & Consulting" fees, shareholders be damned.

As for why there are buyers, well you are a recent buyer, why are you here? Simple, you think this is as low as it can go and it will bounce up irrespective of the company health. If you bring in enough of your HC mates you might even be able to start a rally and get out with a profit, right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $1.999K 86.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.