STO 1.61% $7.58 santos limited

I love the STO Chart.On December 12 it was saying go on buy me...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I love the STO Chart.
    On December 12 it was saying go on buy me or forever hold your tongue.
    The instos are now watching it like a hawk.

Once STO slips through $7.00 the instos will have no choice other than to jump in boots and all as they realise the next step is $9.00 and it will get there quickly.

The snow is falling in the Northern Hemisphere, the rockets are flying in North Korea , the Ruskies are at it again in Kazakhstan, half of the United States are sitting in their cars in traffic jams with engines going to keep them from freezing to death, the other half are sitting by their gas heaters trying to work out why they ever voted in a guy that cant stay awake long enough to sign his name, trains are being derailed in the snow, super market shelves across the globe are empty (including Australia ) Covid gets stronger every day. This world is rapidly returning to what it once was, a place where people must fight for their daily bread. A place where you will buy stock if you know you will get a return. ( divvy ) not because its fashionable to hold some woke company that has not ever turned a profit,

Gladstone has been forgotten, all the lefties that attempted to stop the world with their madness are now trapped in the snow looking for the nearest log of wood or cigarette lighter they can find to help them through the night. God forbid they would never admit to even owning a gas heater let alone turning one on. BTW has any one heard from Greta since the onset of winter.

Mean while the weak and the woke will begin to rethink their financial strategies' banks now realise they can not make money loaning to charities, dreamers and do gooders. The next step in the Cycle is for rising interest rates and falling house prices. Yep , borrowing a million dollars to purchase a 2 bed room dog box in the middle of a City was always going to end in tears.

While ever us humans carry on the way we do , The price of Black Gold , Texas Tea , is going to continue to rise.
    Banks and energy are back in fashion.
    At least until the next round of a deadlier variant than OMICRON.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.58
Change
0.120(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $24.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.50 $7.60 $7.48 $29.27M 3.666M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 33288 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.58 33892 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.