SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

buy on dip, page-13

1. 56,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    SDL has had a magnificent re-rating and added many hundreds of millions of dollars to it's market cap since re-listing and well done to those that bought in then. The way I see it is that SDL is over bought only, and only if their is no corp. action afoot, as if so, it may continue.

However, my belief is that SDL will be heavily shorted when the time comes and may eventually be under severe pressure (assuming no change in fundamentals). I wouldn't touch it at current prices but luck to those who have ridden the momentum. Could keep on going up but the worm will turn and it'll be up to the smarts to mark it as such. $1.7b undil. atm. The DFS will be interesting along with the debt/equity funding options. May not happen tomorrow but I echo the sentiment of a few on this thread.

I think a genuine t/over premium has been built into the SP. Close to putting a short term sell on her, but not yet. The vol. going through nowadays is enormous - the large funds are playing and no sentiment, either group or individual, will make any difference

Luck to all and IMO, corp. action must be close or watch out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.