SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

i to have been super quite on this forum, just trying to filter...

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    i to have been super quite on this forum, just trying to filter out the posts i can expand my knowledge from... in the case of SDL i held from .25c like back in 07 after reading a news paper report on its potential, i also held ASL which was drilling their core samples and if correct read somewhere that they took options/shares in SDL as part payment for drilling, that made me purchase more as they wouldn't take options if they didn't like what they were pulling out of ground.. sitting on a capital loss for years and 2 capital raising's later through the mother of all lessons (GFC rip) and the tragic death of the entire board this company is only just beginning its journey to production. My core holding av price is .144c and my strategy was to buy more every 10% rise ( i applied this from .25c to .43c and waited for pull back which never happened this was a result of reading some great post and chartists here, this is the first time i have actually participated in an up trending stock with a strategy (don't have one to get out though except .50c) it seemed like yesterday that i was watching all you discuss the formation of the cup and handle at .32c
    Thanks to all those informative posters out there you have truly helped my uneducated A*S rectify all my prior losses, it fells great to finally picked a possible 10 bagger after 10yrs in the market
    good luck all
    my guess with price is as good as yours!
    sorry poster i can't believe just cause you missed the boat at .14c you din't buy at all??

hold SDL MCC EQN MQG BHP LMG ASL AMC MPO COE NMSx
    recently sold WDC RIO QRN
    looking at STB (when was $1, PEN CFE AVB CDU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.