MXG multiplex group

buy on dips, page-19

1. 4,770 Posts.
    syringe backs syringe not the newspaper. Sometimes you have to wait. It takes patience to be a bear. I trade the trend and short term trade the range. For example today I shorted 200k at avg 326 and bought them back at the close.

My good fortune is to have been ahead of the pack with this stock and I have averaged up and in fact shorted a large parcel over $350.

I am also as you would realise a major holder in CGF.

My plays are well researched. You read the Financial Review's monthly magazine, ho hum, it was barely an analyst. The same magazine has attacked Challenger relentlessly. I stood up at the AGM and adressed this very point.

The magazine predicted that CGF and MXG would double within 5 years. That was your source. You are telling us what you read in the news. Gee can't you cover your sources a bit better or are you just one of the sheep?

MXG is a big call. I made it against the mob. See how right I am. You will not read my research in the newspaper and I don't follow brokers' reports.

Mark my words that there is a lot worse in store for MXG and they won't , in my opinion, build so much as a portaloo at the London Olympics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.