MXG multiplex group

syringe backs syringe not the newspaper. Sometimes you have to...

1. 4,770 Posts.
    syringe backs syringe not the newspaper. Sometimes you have to wait. It takes patience to be a bear. I trade the trend and short term trade the range. For example today I shorted 200k at avg 326 and bought them back at the close.

My good fortune is to have been ahead of the pack with this stock and I have averaged up and in fact shorted a large parcel over $350.

I am also as you would realise a major holder in CGF.

My plays are well researched. You read the Financial Review's monthly magazine, ho hum, it was barely an analyst. The same magazine has attacked Challenger relentlessly. I stood up at the AGM and adressed this very point.

The magazine predicted that CGF and MXG would double within 5 years. That was your source. You are telling us what you read in the news. Gee can't you cover your sources a bit better or are you just one of the sheep?

MXG is a big call. I made it against the mob. See how right I am. You will not read my research in the newspaper and I don't follow brokers' reports.

Mark my words that there is a lot worse in store for MXG and they won't , in my opinion, build so much as a portaloo at the London Olympics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.