NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Buy on Rumour Sell on fact, page-5

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Gren, Bluto and MA you are all right here.

IT is of great concern that we don’t know the breakdown of capacity sales on Jab2. We will probably only get the usual line “capacity is full but for confidentiality reasons we can’t disclose the clients” which is just Newsatspeak for “we have simply shuffled the deck chairs and relocated existing clients to Jab2 so we don’t look so bad”

But I don’t see what it matters where the contracts come from [except to keep the 2102 AGM promise made by AB that “NO contracts will need to be shifted. ALL contracts on Jab2 will be NEW clients” Apart from hat the contribution to our bottom line is essentially peanuts either way.

Will it be a trading opportunity? Who knows! The elephant [actually 2 of them] still in the room is the CR. What effect will it have. Are you willing to bet on it? No advice or guesses from me.
    Secondly whether ExIm become happy enough with us to lift the conditional status we are currently pinned down by.

Do I think all contracts already announced are all there are? Another question that should have already been answered but taking a punt I will say more to be announced but as said earlier the bottom line difference doesn’t even make it worth caring.

A bit like drilling for oil? NO! Exactly like drilling for oil I have used that same analogy many times. No difference t this stage. Different later.

I think MA has got closest to the way to work the stock for now. Trading only way to look at it for next 6 months. Ride the highs and lows if you are good enough to pick them and brave enough [and quick enough] to act on them.

Gren, to round out the post would be IMO closest to the way the stock is going to be influenced in the near term. In other words pretty much sit on its hands.

It has risen 100% in recent days [granted from a bottom it shouldn’t have hit(but it did)] on absolutely nothing. Just spec so nothing holding it there and no reason to go up any further yet.

It is purely a traders spec share now until the CR is done and dusted. The rest of us must wait for AB to get moving or move over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.