LAF lafayette mining limited

buy on the rumour sell on the news....., page-5

1. 1,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Jkm for an amateur thats one of the most intelligient posts about LAF Ive read in the last week.
    Tell you all a story, I have a trucking business, Unfortunately last year I lost my licence and for seven months I got by. Yet when I got my licence back in december my business wasnt worth anymore than what it was in may, maybe a little less cause I could not replace lost sales nor profits. Why would LAF,s be any different !
    The order stops a sub 10cent plunge, maybe if it didnt come as a someone said it would be a takeover right now at 5 cents.
    This stale bull, never got involved with any of you amateurs or should I say vulchers, in so much as having a tipping competition. Ha Ha.
    Thanks for supporting our stock though, I made 42% on all my recent buys because of your interest.What made me really laugh was the dreamer thinking he was going to make $50000 in one week. Who cares. AND YES YOU ALL NOW KNOW IT WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!
    We Stale bulls have held for a long time and will continue to do so. If you want to profit from this stock, join the queue. Nothing is ever that easy.
    Good luck all !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.