CAJ 0.00% 31.0¢ capitol health limited

Well, seeing as we are absolutely dead this morning with only 10...

1. 2,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Well, seeing as we are absolutely dead this morning with only 10 trades going through I think I have a moment

Sean, the obvious disclaimer first; this is just my opinion so take it as such. Also, I am a relatively short term investor/trader so my advice may be more short term that long term.

In case you don't have time to read all below, my opinion is to buy at 17/17.5 if you can get them, 18+ if you are a longer term investor and just want in straight away.

Long version;
    Compared to 12 cents (recent low), we are not cheap. Compared to 21 cents (recent high) we are. Compared to the 52 week high (96 cents)...we are an absolute bargain but fundamental have changed some.

Several things have concerned posters/holders lately;

Firstly the management (concerns about the MD and his best interests of shareholders). Secondly the MYEFO review that may include cuts to Medicare rebates including those to radiology which would affect CAJ.
    Thirdly, debt. Ours has increased, depending on how you look at it, but it has concerned people.

On the positive;
    The MD appears to like money and holds a major stake in CAJ so, imo he's not about to throw that away at 17 cents a share and the strike price for his rather hated options is 22 cents so....

CAJ makes money, it is improving it's revenue this quarter according to the latest news that came from the MD post the half year results.

From analysis I have read and given the potential damage it could do to a Liberal election campaign, the consensus is that the Medicare cuts will either be watered down or dropped altogether but worst case CAJ will take a 3-5% hit to revenue assuming they don't follow others and install a co-payment anyway.

Debts were renegotiated with NAB recently and it took only 7 days to get a $50 million bond issue away which, imo was pretty impressive.

After writing all of this there was only one trade at 18 cents. A boring day for traders but a stable sp for investors.

IMO, DYOR, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ $112.8K 367.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1603 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 460165 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.