SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Buy or not BUY thats is the question

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Good morning all,

Probably today everybody wake up thinking..buy or not ?
    Most of pros and cons people placed here (some absolutely not linked with any factual term)

No, I cant see how the company can broke today unless the owners ask a voluntary ... Sounds possible ? Honestly I cant even consider.
    Why the CEO (without him nobody can progress to such outcome) will do that ? After he lost 97% of his assets.,to do that for what ? save the 3% ?

And he really believes in one year he cant turn ? Of course he believes he can...(even if he doesn't)

What remains?

Remains a reality that 2 big actions we can expect in 3 weeks or less

a) a big plan (that obvious will be submitted by board B4 announce to guarantee the ok and green sign
    b) as soon the banks give ok, all market will calm down (except for the class action.

Any class action will demand and remain a shadow but for long long time... That not something in 1 or 2 months will be solved.
    The result ? Well..this also nobody knows but if I understand the "court" psique ,no way... Unless you prove the board NEW the bad side and act "consciently in bad faith or at least with some level of negligence", the only ones will make money will be Blackburn...nobody else..(free advertise in media)

I can see the share at some stage (probably at announcement day) jump 30% up. The main problem is define when to buy ?

(I assume my view to "buy" is clear,yes)

If you buy too early you maybe will see the share drop another 20%..meaning..when the share jump 30% you just have your capital back...

No answer for that... The entry point is the "magic" to make some [profit out of SGH in short term.

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.