IBG 33.3% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

DDzx,Thanks for posting your spreadsheet.The figures I'd agree...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    DDzx,

Thanks for posting your spreadsheet.

The figures I'd agree arent all that compelling as they stand however I for 1 am not invested heavilly into this for the current 72mt alone.

I think for most, actually I should say for myself and friends, that the potential size of this resource is the most compelling factor for investing. The majors that are onboard as you have already mentioned get me interested also.

They have stated that there is upward pressure on their target of 300MT and even in their most recent release stated the following.

"the resource remains open to further mineralisation in almost every direction potentially adding many years mine life"

As we know Sedex type deposits are usually found in clusters and this resource is open in almost every direction. Im betting (along with the majors) there is much more under the ground.

Add to that their other highly prospective ground in Greenland and also the 50million Glencore has offered to spend on a purchase and I am more than comfortable to keep buying these at current prices.

All speculative companies and potential producers are a risk however for the reasons above I think this stands as a good chance of succeeding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.579M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $32.26K 8.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 19831225 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7150412 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.23pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.