FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

I'll give ya a reason to buy.Just announced on TSX an hour and a...

1. 78 Posts.
    I'll give ya a reason to buy.

Just announced on TSX an hour and a bit ago.

Focus completes buyout which should continue the interest and more will take note..

The uptrend should be confirmed from here and it's finally looking good again

I've only been in this 6 months and it has been testing, but well done to mgmt and the faithful.Onwards and upwards from here.

Committee Bay Concludes Sale of Coolgardie Gold Project for Total Consideration of AU$30 Million
    EDMONTON, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - April 30, 2008) - Committee Bay Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:CBR)

(FRANKFURT:C3M) ("Committee Bay" or the "Company" today announced the conclusion of the transaction whereby Focus Minerals Ltd (ASX:FML), will acquire Committee Bay's 50% interest in the Coolgardie Gold Project, Western Australia.

In addition to the AU$1 million deposit already received under the previously announced Exclusivity Agreement (See CBR press release dated January 30, 2008), settlement of this transaction concluded on April 30, 2008, with Committee Bay having received AU$19 million in cash, a AU$2 million convertible note and 140 million shares of Focus Minerals Ltd.

"A portion of these proceeds will be dedicated to advancing Committee Bay's high-grade gold project in Nunavut. In addition, the Company will continue monitoring the market for under-valued assets," said Committee Bay President & CEO, John Williamson.

With closing of this transaction, Committee Bay has a very strong cash position and zero debt, leaving the Company well-positioned to take advantage of today's volatile market.

On behalf of the Board

Committee Bay Resources Ltd.

John Williamson, P.Geol., President

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.