NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

buy or sell?, page-14

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    DFS may be out this month but the real question is whether the DFS is going to move the share price.

If its basically the a more detailed information of what is already known then probably not going to do anything.

Release of DFS resulting in the a quick signed JV is also another matter.

From what I see things standing right now ... seems that without a infrastructure/downstream processing sharing of some kind with Anglo/ARM the CAPEX is $USD1.2billion compared to $USD625million and Mining capital cost efficiency would be 1360 Rand compared to 370 Rand. This is where to me the JV deal maker or breaker will be.

The so called Anglo/ARM challenge is more a media front. If the case has not yet gone to court to date probably means that its never going to hit the court. Anglo/ARM in the end are both listed blue chip producing miners. They have their board of directors so something commercial is the first objective.

If Anglo/ARM resolve today they know they can get Hoepakrantz in exchange. The extreme fear is that NKP would lose everything. Resolution would naturally come somewhere in between.

Anyway ... just my ramblings. Share price momentum is the thing I care about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.