DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

We may find that similar to yesterday, there is not the volume...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    We may find that similar to yesterday, there is not the volume of buyers available to offload large quantities of stock in DML. We may still go lower, but hopefully no plunges. I do not believe we have been following any of the usual indicators recently ie copper price, DOW, ASX (yesterday was up by around 3/4% most of the day), or even the future of DML does not seem to be considered positively by buyers at the moment (0.12 placement price, current debt issues relieved). We are doing our own thing based on institutions and short term traders reducing their holdings.

I hear the posters referring to 'dog stock', and have heard it many times before. They usually have their time in the spotlight, and invariably will say "I told you so" when the price goes down. I can only sympathise if it is because they have faced substantial losses on DML. But out of the 'dog' stocks in the past, a lot have recovered and made a new group of investors pleased. I can't say which way this one will go (I have to trust my own judgement), but I understand why many posters are unhappy with DML Management. They have it in their hands to change that.

Lairy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.