LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Buy or Sell, page-183

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

That’s excellent news Frankie, except unlike the ‘Donald’, Xi doesn’t talk BS, he talks Mandarin!!

Every time I hear the ‘Donald’ or Mnuchin talk (or tweet), it reminds me of GV and Lambsie

I wouldn’t be surprised to see ScoMo lurking in the wings, whispering in Xi’s ear the second the ‘Donald’s’ back is turned “Don’t worry you can still buy all the coal, LNG and iron ore you’ll ever need from us, and we will continue to ensure you get all our infant formula as well”.

“If you like, we could probably sell you another 10,000 acres of prime agricultural land to grow soya beans, and we’ll even make sure it’s on one of our best aquifers. I’ve managed to stagnate our economy so our reserve bank is lowering interest rates so you can buy our resources even cheaper,

“Heck, the only things I’ve got in common with the ‘Donald’ is that neither of us believe in climate change and I’m only interested in money!! It might be a good time for you to put in another bid for our natural gas infrastructure pipeline just quietly!!”

Of course this excludes the facts that China wants all tariffs dropped before it makes a deal and the US refuses to drop them; the US is trying to stop China’s economic rise; the US sending war ships into the South China Sea; and China cosying up with Russia, North Korea, Africa and European countries.

So as I was saying Frankie, every time I hear the ‘Donald’ or Mnuchin talk (or tweet), it reminds me of little fellow....

upload_2019-6-26_23-54-0.png
    https://youtu.be/MFYomQylE6E

By the way, batista and $m8 I was referring to you two in my last post!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.