CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

buy or sell, page-9

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    tigergt
    if you bought in the 90's as you say you can still make money on the ups and downs. look at the other day from 30c to 60c.

i hold on to a core and trade the rest. As i said on another thread a lot of stocks on the ASX are like watching grass grow. With cnp and cer you'll never be bored! My trading returns have now far exceeded my outlay in the core holding.

Monday should provide lots of action to reduce your average.

Another option and one that i loathe is the sitter's or procrastinator's approach and wait and wait and wait for what is considered to be an excellent entry price to. The procrastinators approach is basically....expecting that there will be a turnaround soon after THEY decide to buy. Too many trading opportunities are missed with this approach.

Have you listened to the CNP webcast which is available from the Centro site? I have listened to it twice already in its entirety and will be listening to the Q and A session again.
    Have a listen to the part dealing with the cap rates and what happened in 2001. To give you an idea their largest customer accounts for 3% income growth as opposed to 2001 where the figure was 8%. They are so well diversified with strong income streams in the US and Australia that it's not funny.
    Cap rates will go up and down but their occupancy rates, leases and income streams are strong.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.