STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

buy orders piling up, page-10

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    LOL bluebottle18 your pessimism never ceases to amaze. IMO the market is waiting on revenue, its as simple as that. This announcement was more so the expansion of STI's name into the real world than revenue generation as a result of this partnership. The market is IMO irrational but at the end of the day they decide the SP. Nothing negative about this announcement at all.

'If you say I am wrong why didn`t the price bound forward'
    'IMO PB has not changed from his past ways.'
    'Its very clear that investors dont want to see trading halts for such news and have responded accordingly'

How so bluebottle18? Your simply judging PB's performance on STI's SP movement? How is it clear that investors don't want to see trading halts? Did you conduct a poll?

I wasn't expecting any SP jumps i was simply expecting positive news, which is exactly what we got. The market did not shift today because the revenue figure from this deal wasn't substantial enough. I'd say a boost in revenue figures on the quarterlies will cause a significant re-rating (proportional to the revenue of course).

Why hold then bluebottle? whats the point of holding onto a stock that'll only disappoint you and cause more grief? Sell mate it'll clear your conscience, that way you can let the rest of us dream. =]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.