TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

I disagree, I mean, there is nothing worse than when someone is...

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    I disagree, I mean, there is nothing worse than when someone is asked a direct question, and instead of answering atleast something, they go through and give a spin.

If he had of said $1, Investors would be all excited and start buying, then when things calmed down, they would all be pissed off and look to blame him "he said $1.. blah blah"

4c seems a safe and easy to justify figure that cant bite him.

The realty of it though, is that things are progressing so quickly at LWP, that 4c would never happen.
    By the time they finished reading the proposal, the Relining would be finished.
    By the time they posted an ANN of their thoughts on the proposal, the First tests would be shipped off to the USA
    By the time the Due Diligence was nearing completion, the Results would be back.

Road show would be happening, JV's would be happening... I guess everyone would say Hell No to 4c.

In my opinion, anyone wanting to Buy them out right now, would need to offer 15-20c, as they need to account for the progress that will be made between the Initial Offer and the time it is completed... and LWP progress is currently pushing hard on all fronts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.