CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

buy rating, page-20

1. 28 Posts.
    Hi Bigmac,

I can see the disclaimers. They are the one's that put the disclaimers in. They are highlighting the potential conflicts. You can dismiss the content on that basis if you like but I prefer to take all views into account when researching. I read the disclaimers and remind myself to keep open eyes and open mind. Do you really ignore all analyst reports or is it just Investec/Conti related one's ? I rather suspect that if Investec had said sell and 2p value it would be getting different treatment here.

I'm not sure of the relevance to this thread of your new questions to me but since you ask, from memory they informed shareholders at the last General Meeting that freecash from Penumbra operations (not sure if it was all CCL) would be withheld from the parent for 12-18 months to meet initial debt obligations. Is that what you were getting at ?

I believe they talked about it that day because they announced prior to the meeting that a balance of the Mashala payment remained due as a result of the delayed receipt of the Vanmag proceeds. The discussion was around what the parent cash requirements were for the year and what could be done to work through the problem.

They have since announced the actions being taken and how these are progressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.