AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Here's an article I read on FN Arena :----------------Alliance A...

1. 113 Posts.
    Here's an article I read on FN Arena :

----------------
    Alliance A Buy At Current Price Levels, Says Intersuisse
    FN Arena News - May 10 2007

By Rudi Filapek-Vandyck

So calm and peaceful the chart looks for shares of uranium explorer Alliance Resources (AGS) pre-Tuesday the 8th of May… Not only has volatility kicked in since, but at a last trade of $2.25, a full recovery seems far off still.

For a more extensive story on this week's sudden developments, we refer to our story "Alliance Resources Cops A Beating", published on the 9th of May.

Intersuisse analyst Peter Arden has come up with some additional explanation of why part of Alliance's shareholders all went for the exit on Wednesday and Thursday this week: the company's released initial resource estimate provided a figure which was less than half what Intersuisse had expected.

However, says Arden, this initial resource estimate is also a conservative one. He expects to see future upgrades of the initial figures provided and this should bring rewards to those investors willing to jump in at current price levels.

Ultimately, Arden expects the resources at the company's Four Mile project to continue to grow over an ultimate total of at least 50,000 tonnes of U3O8. This could potemtially happen as early as over the next twelve months, says the analyst.

This would still make the Four Mile uranium prospect the best uranium discovery in Australia since 1986 and one of the biggest outside Olympic Dam.

At the time of posting this story, at around 1.39pm, Alliance shares were trading 14c higher, 6.64%, at $2.25.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.