AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

buy recommendation from intersuisse, page-6

1. 7,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    A post before Friday drinks.........having been away from all communication during the release of the jorc I still am shaking my head at the apparent mis-understanding of the announcement. The reaction was as if this was the final and total resource at B4M. Its the beginning of resource announcements now that drilling is really hitting the straps.Yes... I and many others would be better off if we sold on Monday and bought on Wednesday......but that is the market place. Many on this thread have traded AGS profitably( me included) until the judgement was made to hold a solid core parcel until full value is realised.For me there is absolutely no reason to change that judgement....indeed on the contrary...as full value has not yet been realised. I hope people who sold didn't just read the headlines..rather than placing the initial resource estimate in context.......

"The drilling program is continuing at Four Mile East using up to four drilling rigs as part of a
    major step-out drilling program to define the limits of mineralisation with the aim of estimating
    a mineral resource at Four Mile east during 2007. Best intercepts to date include: 1.5 metres grading 2.58% pU3O8 and 2.0 metres grading 1.37% pU3O8 indicating the potential of Four Mile East to host high grade uranium mineralisation"
    The resource at B4M has not yet been measured...but without doubt it has been well assessed. It is certainly a buy not a sell!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.