CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Temp I agree with this and it does go without saying if anyone...

1. 980 Posts.
    Temp I agree with this and it does go without saying if anyone doesn't deliver it has the potential to get ugly and come back to bite them in many different ways.

What I've been expressing in most of my recent posts is this very point things are likely to get ugly but not because Carbon Energy hasn't been delivering because essentially I think they have, the problem is everyone can't see the outside inflencing factors because they're too short sighted and impatient and ill informed, did you really think it would take Carbon Energy a year or two to achieve something that has basically taken CSG probably 10 plus years to get to where they are now?

Much of the now heavy scrutiny UCG is attracting is a result of the blunders of CSG, obviously not all but some.

Tell me why Linc is now down from $3.50 to around $1.05 today?

Large and strong companies such as Bhp down from $45 today $34

Rio down from $84 to $60 today, these are companies far better placed than Carbon Energy but they too have sp's that are suffering, should I continue? You can't tell me the world isn't concerned about what I've been banging on about. It's only been a hot topic in the world media for months now, so what would some of the best economic minds know about this.

Cheer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.