PBI premier bionics limited

cabe..demonic..agm..aim cabe, yes ive noticed those small aim...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    cabe..demonic..agm..aim

cabe, yes ive noticed those small aim buys also ... its either someone accumulating very very slowly ... (any big buys with so few traded would see the price run too high perhaps) ... or its a lot of mums and dads buying small parcels after reading their copy of the independent ? I suspect its the london backers grabbing whatever they can below a set price ... just adding to the pile and stacking it away. When oppies are listed we may see a lot more liquidity and indeed a grab for what's available ....

is anyone going to agm tomorrow. (demonic? another of your great reports for HC?) i work in the afternoon so will not be a starter, a few weeks ago i thought i would be going, but have since got all the answers i need to convert oppies. I wonder if they have a plan for pulmo products down the track. once company is properly established i would like to see them consider handing out pbi's share directly to shareholders. also keen for some progress report on ENT device, which strangely did not feature in the recent research report. Another question if nayone is going is when do we get details costings for the UK college of surgeons project ... surely the money flow starts soon ?

anyway, i anticipate they might have some good news tomorrow to coincide with agm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.