RMD 0.42% $35.44 resmed inc

Buy RMD now and get great upside returns in a year or two, page-17

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    That's what I'm thinking, that there is more behind the steep fall than we realise although the market generally has fallen due to economic uncertainty around the world, China market is less significant than it was, the incomprehensible wars, covid still trailing us, inflation rocketing its such an unknown financial environment we are bathing our hard earned in ... i am rather attracted to the nterest rates on certain bank accounts which also keep capital safe and they are paid monthly - amazing time to have $$$ in the bank that can sit there accumulating more, the sweet spot

RMD has something brewing that we are not all aware of but the risk is being felt across the market reflecting in the lowering share price.. analysts seem to be all agreeing it is an overeaction and true value being overlooked with panic selling but who knows who is right, time will tell - i was going to buy in and might still but not yet I just don't want to lose any more $$ enough is enough while bank interest is sweetly growing - RMD may just be victim of short term pain but how long will that pain last, what is the pain killer for RMD in this situation ???
    Last edited by VMG70: 13/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.