RMD 0.00% $32.96 resmed inc

As a long-term holder of RMD shares I remain relatively positive...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    As a long-term holder of RMD shares I remain relatively positive about this business. Founder led, year after year of amazing profitable high margin growth. Clear market leader, rarely has governance related issues, products seem tried and tested. No major recalls like Philips. They seem to stay in their lane but are tech savvy and innovative. The one issue for me though is that ultimately there is a link between obesity and sleep apnea. Sure not 100pc but clear correlation. And so when these diabetes related drugs were accidently found to reduce weight the key takeout for me became that surely this is the start of the next new dawn in medical advances - ie: another smart biotech company will develop a new drug purely for weight loss. and even if this doesn't happen the current accidental class of drugs will be improved dramatically. The stakes are just to high, obesity the 21st century chronic health condition, someone will solve it with a new drug. My conclusion, RMD like any business these days is capable of being disrupted. Its only a matter of time.....if I'm taking Buffet length of time approach to any business I own, I'm now alert to this and its impact on RMD at some point in the years ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$32.96
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1748 $34.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.00 2378 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$33.19
  Change
0.000 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$33.09 $33.19 $33.08 3602
Last updated 10.08am 03/05/2024 ?
RMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.