SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

??buy rumour, sell fact??

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Hi everyone. Been keeping an eye on SSN lately and it has recovered well from that selloff last Tuesday after the news(?).

Now I'm going to play devil's advocate here, I am not in anyway trolling this great stock and I am certaintly not being the downramping idiot that I carried on like when I first posted on the SSN board. Just curious to see this potential problem discussed.

Having seen a few stocks recently do really well on hype but then fail to go to highs when the rumour becomes a fact, do you believe SSN is in any danger of having to face the prospect of 'Buy on rumour, sell on fact'?

What I mean is that perhaps when the news of the transaction comes through, not enough investors will step up to the plate and thus traders will sell the stock and run.

No I am not suggesting this is a pump and dump stock, nor am I suggesting that the share price won't ever reach your goals, I just reckon there is an outside chance of the market turning a blind eye to the transaction once it goes through and thus creating short term weakness in the share price.

Your thoughts please.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.