DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

buy sell depth, page-10

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Fair enough G6 but Nicholb0011 is absolutely correct. High pre market bids are more often not placed to secure the best spot in the cue. A 45c bid was most certainly going to ensure the top bid spot although I suspect that the bidder in this case was also anticipating a very positive announcement and just wanted to be filled with the first traded stock after the announcement was made. He was successful and could hardly be described as a jerk imo but you have said as much so good on you for recognising that and admitting it. Many on HC do not seem to have it in them to do such things.
    Digressing, I would have thought that the momentum for DIO today after that very good announcement is most certainly on the upside. Great volume on a down day. Substantial resistance at 15.5 -16 but this must surely be expected. With the current volume and that sort of resistance stock available, IMO it could be the case that once the normal accumulation phase is completed at prices of around 15c, an attack on the 10m or so at 15.5 and 16 c level may well occur in the near term. I am not saying it will happen today although that it would not at all surprise me today to see DIO finish at 16/16.5 with volume of 30m+. Then a new accumulation phase begins until a very healthy and normal retracement kicks in.

Looking good although!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.