GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

buy sell or hold

1. 5,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    The free issue of P1 shares,entitleement will close today,new P1 will not be issued for min one month,though ones entitlement will be known.....it raises the decision as how to trade the time gap IF YOU DARE.

We await a valuation OF P1 (we do not know the full package as yet and no doubt there is still a few announcements to come,particularly those cornerstone investors) My guess is that the valuation will well exceed 30c,yet new shareholders from GCN entitlements will have the final say,over 100 mill will go to them which at present looks like a windfall. Some traders will sell GCN ex entitlement,this is likely to depress GCN price.

So whats best..... I will be a buyer of GCN ex Entitlement because GCN has 50% profits P1 plus all its other activities.....Some of the newer shareholders probably not aware that GCN not long ago was 4c prior to dumping (INMO close to manipulation) by 3 major sellers ALL BEFORE THE P1 deal but most likely produced a veichle to suit P1 directors---- Dont forget the SSI parcel of GCN went to long term holders I assume closely connected to P1 (it happened at the same time as the new deal.

The P1 deal give GCN its customer base a monster lift (there are some majors like Mastercard) which will/should drasticially increase its advertising appeal,probably at a faster rate than P1 as IPTV is free.

Add all this together then the hot GCN holders who sell after friday say if price settles today at 2.6-7 ,then on monday I would expect buyers to stand off and sellers may take the price lower taking some money off the table.

Lets be stupid and say a GCN unfrendly price of 1.5c will represent a great entry price.

P1 come out of the blocks with a market cap of $150m+ (probably valued $200m+) GCN will have a Market Cap of less than $20m ..... in short time GCN should recover to 4c+

At $100ml for GCN within a year is quite possible,thats about 15c/share target....others think more than me,but a ten bagger is not bad in this wonky market.

My view is that once the qick buck sellers are gone we will see continued long term growthb but let me welcome new shareholdere if you hold you should be a winner. There is likely to be many announcements as GCN and P1 roll out there products to a considerable corporate and customer base.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.