FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

buy/sell ratio?, page-7

1. 84,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi f&b,

yep, I agree. And unfortunately the market might be right as far as the nuclear bit goes if the latest news is correct. It isn't looking good right now. There appear to be reports of significant radiation 30km out (10km past the exclusion zone). They are telling people to stay indoors - only trouble is that a lot of people don't have doors to stay in.

I have no idea what it will mean for various industries and I know there is knee jerk reaction - but if it continues to worsen then god knows how far this can go.
    It will be interesting to see what the pog does tonight.

Personally I think this might be a wonderful time to hit an elephant right between the tusks and be forced into an extended trading halt until the dust and the radiation settle.

My sympathies are with Japan at the moment - if it wasn't bad enough before - it must be terrifying right now - we have some friends there in and near Tokyo - they don't believe what they are being told - and from what we are being told - if it is any worse than that, then it must be very very bad.
    I wish them luck.

have a great day all
    Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.