LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

You can not be serious, Mather has turned this into a dogs...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    You can not be serious, Mather has turned this into a dogs breakfast whist he reaps the rewards of others hard earned money. I hope that he gets voted out although what good would that do as he has left the company with nothing but hope. Every thing that they touch is either a lie or worthless or both. Oh but lets blame the government, lets blame fracking, lets blame the ASX and the excuses go on, oh I forgot the next one approval for drilling. Personally I take my hat off to the ASX and hope that they look into these dealings a little further. The writing is on the wall, where it belongs (in the toilet). OKAAOK do not fall into a false sense of security with this mob as that is what they prey on. Do you think that it was the mum and dad holders that were trading at .0015, I think not, it was again these particular leeches that take every opportunity to draw money out of this company as they do with others. After doing lots of research I personally will not be touching anything that has any association with the DGR Mob. Maybe OKAAOK you are a company "associate" who provide this false hope, who knows these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.