HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

Your putting the message across that this "someone" who...

1. 195 Posts.
    Your putting the message across that this "someone" who accumualated at 1.8 which I saw and agree with is the same person who is accumulating over the last few days.

The same someone who is allegedly orchestrating dumps to snatch up shares off the "weak". Now I have looked at the volumes and read the amount a few posters have bought here over yesterday and today (all in the millions) and I just cant come to believe there is some master manipulator big boy manipulating the share price behind the scenes.

yes the trading patterns have been strange and they have been for the past few weeks but I dont see why it wasnt highly probable for somebody to just offload a holding at market price I sure have done that many times in the past to use money for what I thought were better uses (not always haha).

I guess this is an uphill battle I will never win on any forums. there will always be people that believe manipulation and conspiracy is afoot and nothing I can say will change that fact. No more commentry from me, back to work haha. keep it up though jonny I do like reading you input as much as I disagree with certain things

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.