ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Buy/sell, page-6

1. 8,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    Twine.

The trouble now is that we are sooooo far down in price that every .001 of a cent drop is the equivalent of a very large percentage drop of the sp.

If the price drops from .003 to .002 that is effectively a 33.3% drop minimum in price, so, it is a bit of a blood bath for people to accept. If the price further drops from .002 to .001 that will of course be a 50% drop and if it drops another .001c from there it will be a 100% drop and, it will be good night nurse - all over red rover and been nice to know you.

I personally do not think that will happen but, I ask myself and others what would be the situation if they had held on until when good news like today's, and assays, were announced, and then did a normal offer to holders at market price or very close to market price?

At this end of the market it is easy for big fish to buy huge amounts of our company very cheaply if they think that there is some thing worthwhile. The people who have endured the hard times and, have supported the company, for many years through countless cr's now have to watch while others reap the benefits.

With today' announcement the price may well hold for awhile but the news will definitely need to keep coming thick and fast in order to maintain interest and therefore the sp.

Personally, as you probably know, I feel this could have been done better and with more consideration, but, I have my theories as to why it was done this way.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.