BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

buy side building ,sells thinning..., page-11

1. 887 Posts.
    I'm still a bit concerned about this company as a shareholder (have been for a while) and the lack of news/updates that come out.

I mean seriously, are they being paid just to sit around, answer a phone and discuss increasing their stake in Hansen, and other tennaments. What exactly are they working on? Where is an update (which was lacking in the last quarterly) on the coal in Alaska?

I understand this company has great prospects, and I fully agree. But it seems like we aren't doing anything.

Even an annoucnement updating us on the progress of discussions about aquiring the 49% or anything. Instead we have nothing! But more money flowing out! Sorry if I sound disgusted, but I am a little. They can't even reply to e-mails!

I'm also an option holder, and now forsee that my options are pretty much going to be worthless, and not even worth exercising come next March. Money that BLR will miss out on!

Are there avenues through ASIC or anyone where we can get some action against the company?

(NOte only saying a buy in my sentiment based on what their future prospects are like or assumed to be like).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.