AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

buy side building strongly, page-82

1. 1,539 Posts.
    playez,

Back from beautiful Tasmania - keep the sun in Northern States and keep it -Gods country is Tassie, Yes Cold and all!.

I hear you and absolutely condone all you say -this message as all in sundry on this post have heard from me is get the message out there! and that message is the "TPM" (branded into all mindsets -so no other competitor can compete with POH.

Seems to consistently and disappointingly fall on deaf ears (marketing is not a integral part of POH's strategy and its costing us -of that make no mistake.

The joyous and excited Happy Clappers will beat the drum and loyally protect the Co whereas the realists see a problem in this regard. Your view on clever ads is with merit but my view is to strategically bust the guts of this market and cripple the competitors - they will want a part of this action but we are not really a threat at this stage of our life cycle - "PITY".

Don't get me wrong -my portfolio consists now of 45% investment in TPM (sorry POH) but the marketing is not boosting this innovative gold mine to the capacity it should. We are at the very best managed by brilliant scientists ans a lawyer and ex broker -please what do you expect

The diehards will say all is well - again PITY!

Go POH - try a little harder than Snail Pace marketing. TPM should have TPM- ("Total Professional Marketing to build the Awareness).

Cheers playez - can I start my apprenticeship!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $20.06K 10.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 32398999 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 46150696 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.