RHK 0.00% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

buy side building, page-14

1. 72 Posts.
    I must admit I've been looking forward to April for a while now with FMS. In the latest presentation slides (17/3/10 Euroz Conference) FMS indicated news was due about 2 items this month holders should be interested in.

(1) Resource details for Anvil will be provided to add to the global FMS resource. I don't believe specific figures for Anvil have previously been provided ... backed up by drilling work that is. Could be extremely good timing given the interest in Iron Ore currently.

(2) The presentation slides also indicate that the "First Mining Plan" will be available. I'm not sure what this means and I haven't heard much further what this may include but it creates some additional interest and something I'm sure the market will be interested in.

I'd also suggest this is the reason we haven't had as many updates of late - saving it for the mining plan??? Wet season is the other obvious reason.

Given previous history with FMS I'm looking for the day that has 20-40 million volume traded to indicate news is only 3 - 4 days away.

Happy April FMS holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.