CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

buy side building, page-32

1. 161 Posts.
    Disappointed for you WC, I hope you are making the right decision and that you achieve your financial targets in whatever investments you are pursuing.

But I have to be honest guys, my biggest disappointments in the sharemarket have always come from being impatient.

And it's happened time and time again - believe me.
    I could name stocks like AVB, or PEN or VMS, the list goes on. I just wasn't patient enough. AVB would have been a 8x multiplier for me.

From my experience, daytrading is okay for cashflow but you gotta sit and wait with stocks with high potential. The returns reward the patience. Best to have other money if you are getting impatient.

The only good thing I learnt from those experiences, was also that more opportunities and stocks with massive potential will always come in the future. That is certain. So there's not as much need to regret.

We are all aware of the potential CKK has, and to sell before significant announcement just because I might feel personally impatient has nothing to do with CKK's operation or sp.

That's my opinion/experience on it all anyway, each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.