IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

buy side building, page-5

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi youngbuck22,you are spot on as I noticed the same thing with the buy side improving markedly as the day progressed. Not that it surprised me as when the stock tumbled early morning I jumped in and bought. Why did I do that? Because of all the positives that have been attributed to the stock in recent times and because its profile in the market is becoming more pronounced in preparation for the Nasdaq listing. Its full steam ahead with the trials and I am optimistic that the stock will head back in the upward trajectory.

Stock Markets can be a tough business and one has to toughen up to withstand its volatility, but I must admit even though I gained, I hoped that those who felt compelled to sell their shares at 30.5c and the options at 28.5c only to see the stock turn upwards again towards days end are not too disappointed.

The unease and uncertainty of markets in general at the moment can be a dampener but imo a biotech stock such as Prima will not be impacted as greatly as some other sectors of the market, particularly as it has passed many milestones and is close to the final leg of the proceedings.

I have been on sabbatical leave(lol) the past couple of days so have not posted during todays market. I was able to read the threads and must admit raised more than one chuckle. "how low" "how high" "its an omen" tells the story of the day. For me a great day to get some Prima cheap and watch the value rise by days end. However, I have a much greater expectation by the end of the year.

Cheers and suggest we all post with due respect to all contributors otherwise like me it will be a term of enforced sabbatical leave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $458.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.5¢ $251.5K 806.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 121215 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2864 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.