WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Barradevil,Amg has given his usual well founded opinion...

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Hi Barradevil,
    Amg has given his usual well founded opinion already, I only have a few notes to add, all given from my personal perspective.

When the run eventuated last week I had speculated that
    the gaps between buying sprees will shorten towards the arrival of news.
    Today we were presented with a second run which had different characteristics to last week's performance as it was more sustained.
    What we shared in both runs though was 2.8 as our resistence point, as vulture noted.
    Especially interesting was not just the volume but the size of the buy orders going through.
    We clearly are on the radar of larger brokers now.

It would indeed be a coincidence to see this trading action occuring at the second day of the Bio Business conference in the UK without linking it in any way to one the largest annual business conferences in that country where our partnering manager is stationed and our current largest partner GSK is located.
    GSK is well presented in that conference and either rumour, gossip, a proper leak through some peripheral staff on either side of the fence, "might" have caused the action today.
    I very much doubt that any OBJ staff would leak any upcoming event, so my guess is that it "could" be from within the broader business circles of whom many are attending in the conference.
    Our run today might on the other hand be entirely disconnected from this conference.
    Tomorrow's and Monday's action are necessary to be observed first to be able to argue about a real trend occuring.

The following observation though makes me at least cautiously suspicious:

The buying today was well performed, followed by sufficient pause to allow sellers to reappear. After all, we only advanced 0.2 cents while the amount of accumulated shares was around 15mil.
    Deducted from how the buying was conducted, I would assume our capper to be the most aggressive buyer.
    It had large broker written all over it.
    Attempting to avoid too much attention while accumulating as many shares as possible.
    Something surely has forced this broker, in my opinion, to step up the pace.

Without that last sell at the end of the day, we would have tackled 2.8.
    This would have let us finish on the day's high with MD very much in the buyers favour, also sitting on resistence, this was successfully avoided.
    Good accumulation to cap this in the last trading minute to avoid too much spill over action into the next day and keep the chartist at bay.

Apart from those very impressive trading methods, I believe it will be increasingly hard to mask the cappers true intentions and accelerating accumulation which might simply turn into progressive buying would be my prediction the closer we get to expected news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.