WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

buy side higher than sell side, page-16

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    excellent read surges! Just thinking out loud here.

IMO something is brewing. Can't remember the last time that we had such conviction from the buyers. 52K bought in one go at 0.027 before close.

That for one signals urgency to me. With that much money going through in one transaction i'm sure they have a few extra dollars lying around waiting to be sunk into OBJ. The buyer could have pushed the SP down like the cappers of the past before buying such a big amount. But they didn't, the capper that was controlling the stock before has either let this stock run, have been overpowered by the buyers or like you said surges are doing the aggressive buying themselves. The fact that the buyer of that 52K could not cap this stock or has not tried to shows me that there are other big parties involved who are also participating in these big transactions and the big buyer at the end of the day had to get his order in before the other parties got on top of 0.027. Buyers depth now look fairly concrete at 0.025 which is also a support line.

IMO we may see a slight retrace back to 0.025 tomorrow as fridays are always slow, still to early though. As you've said we need a few days of similar action to really confirm our suspicions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.