IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

buy side is building, page-55

1. 2,306 Posts.
    for what it's worth .. heed some of the Hotcopper posters on this and other stock forums ...

there are a handful very knowledgable ' chartists ' and ' analyists .. who magically appear on stocks that appear to be rallying .....

they prey on people's emotions and project some promise of gains because of this and that ... pointers ... indicators ... retracements ....

these ' helpful ' people get thumbed up by lots of people ... because they are bringing the ' good news ... not hard in an ascending stockprice ...

as soon as there is a rise ... then bang .. in comes the dump ...

they target small investor shares .. like PRR ... ( never mind the disclosure status declaration ) ... pump it up .. take their 10 K or 20 K profits then move on ...

.. many see them as gurus ...

not in small part due to the fact .. that most of the posters and readers ( and dare I say investors in PRR ) here on HC are amateur, semi amateur, learning, people investing their savings / borrowings ...

These chartists then 'disappear' .. having made their money on their advice .. as they are very clever ..

these chartists / advisors 'roam ' the various forums and share company discussions with their unsolicited advice ....

... but do note that there are some who act out of a genuine interest ..

but the others ...I know who they are ... and I'm sure if you yourself look closely ... it may seem obvious

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.