TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

buy side looking strong now...., page-16

1. 629 Posts.
    Second post of the day, but I cant really believe it (or can I?) From a week ago hardly any support and SP heading towards 30c rather than 70c and then suddenly, with may I add no news from TRF there is massive support and the SP has shot up 20c in a few days.

With this level of support and sellers thinning dramatically there is only one way - upwards

But something must be causing this?. IFE results are still around 4 weeks away, Mawson is currently being drilled so no results from there - unless of course there is a leak on what looks like being found there!!!!!!!!. With so few sellers it only takes someone who wants to get in with a sizable stock level to really push the SP upwards just like the person who was soaking up all 10K sells at 90c about 6 weeks ago. I reckon he/she knows TRF has great prospects hasn't exited yet

Who knows but we will find out in due course. May take TRF two to three years to get to dizzy highs, patience IMO will be rewarded to shareholder who stick around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.