LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

buy side looking weak, page-8

1. UFX
    1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    For what it's worth I'm not worried at all with the SP, sellers and buyers at the moment. It me it looks like short termers closing positions after hoping for a delayed reaction from the JV deal. I'm sure a reaction will happen especially when the deal is completely done in about 6 weeks time. This all is fine for long term holders like myself. In the mean time we will have quite a few announcements coming in. While waiting we can just reread lonelybears Q&A to review how undervalued FNT is.

The drop in the price of gold should not be a big concern either for Andewa. We have to remember what the price of gold was over over 5 years ago when some big companies like our JV partner Newcrest decided to give the green light for very low grade projects like Cadia. Before 2003 the gold price was a virtual flat line for 10 years at about US$450/ou. In 2007 it had risen to about US750/ou. Big companies with billion $ investments don't punt on the gold prices forever increasing. In 2007, there is no way they did there feasability studies on a long term gold price of over $750.00/ou. Gold has more than doubled since then and companies like Newcrest as expected have been making bumper profits.

This all is good news for a low grade deposits like Andewa. Using existing large mines as an indicator for the profitability of a potential future project at Andewa is probably very conservative even if the price of gold were to dip below US$1200.00/ou.

Ari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $11.17K 3.724M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 48316377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23795019 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.