DSE 0.90% $3.30 dropsuite limited

buy side looks the goods for another run, page-2

1. 413 Posts.
    interesting to note that orders were pulled on close today. i will be watching closely tomorrow to see if they reappear.

the insiders tell the future of this stock so watch anything sus and u can be fairly sure it will show the direction of this stock.

eg last run to 3c came with big vols before drill results and hk investo anns.

eg last ann came out with nothing spectacular, exception to copper and multiple high grade pods (which we long termers know will make exm a 10 bagger). it came out without any real vol or price movement before or after. this ann was never going to be great, hence it was fairly unexpected by the market. the insiders knew too well that it wouldn't set exm on fire.

sellers are pretty confident now that 2.1c/2.2c is a bottom for exm and it's only time and the next +++ ann that will give us the next run.

the question is, will it give us a substantial run. i think we need more consistant reporting and a number of quick drill results.

this shouldnt be impossible, considering we have only 20% of the 60+% completed and awaiting from the labs.

imho, we are about to see this one run again soon. will it run hard, well that depends on the labs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.30
Change
-0.030(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $230.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.33 $3.35 $3.29 $152.5K 45.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1203 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.34 522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.