RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Hi mattyroo,Your comment:"I think there might be a bit of...

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi mattyroo,

Your comment:
    "I think there might be a bit of trading in this stock happening. Reminds me of the same time last year....."

JMHO things are a lot different from last year in that we now know what JR/RMG are doing.

Cheers,
    Brantley

From the ASX announcement on 29/04/2008 Operations update on exploration:

HIGHLIGHTS

DRILLING HAS COMMENCED AT COFFIN

PREVIOUS SHALLOW DRILLING RETURNS GRADES OF 2.2% COPPER

RECENT ASSAYS SHOW COPPER MINERALISATION IS WIDESPREAD

SEVERAL OTHER POTENTIALLY ECONOMIC MINERALS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COPPER MINERALISATION

MT COFFIN

· Springfield Minerals Pty Ltd Exploration Licence 3812 covers an area of 466 sq km East of Copley in the Adelaide Geosyncline.

· The conditional farm-in agreement with Copper Road Inc. has not proceeded as the conditions were not met in the required timeframe

· The initial drilling target is the Mt Coffin Diapir. This structure outcrops over 5 square kms. Copper mineralisation is widespread in both the diapir and the immediate surrounding sedimentary rocks.

· A number of copper mines were worked during the period 1880-1920 in the sedimentary rocks surrounding the contact of the diapir. The ore consisted mainly of secondary copper minerals. Average grade ore assayed 9 to 15% copper. Primary sulphide ore was reported in the deepest workings. Recent XRF assays of rock chips include zones containing up to 34% copper.

· Previous shallow drilling intercepted significant copper mineralisation. The drilling program focused on the area peripheral to the diapir and adjacent to a black shale and assays showed up to 2.2% copper.

· Only one core hole has explored the diapiric rocks that contain rafts of dolomitic marble up to 1700m in length and up to 9m thick that contain significant concentrations of copper sulphide minerals.

· A single core hole penetrated below the oxidised zone returned disseminated chalcopyrite over the entire intercept of the unoxidized zone from 102 to 198m including 5.5m of 0.9% copper. This layer has both geochemical and induced polarisation anomalies.

· Recent XRF assays show that the copper mineralisation contain traces of uranium, vanadium, gold, silver and tungsten.

· A small alluvial gold field with nuggets up to 13 pennyweights was worked close to disseminated copper mineralization in the diapir.

· XRF assays and assays from exploration by Southern Cross indicate the potential for economic grades of gold. This is strengthened by extremely high levels of antimony, which is often a geochemical pathfinder for gold.

· Detailed geological mapping and drilling has commenced in the Diamond Jubilee and West Jubilee Prospects.

John Risinger
    Managing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.