AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

buy side, page-10

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Ah RK, hope we get a delay for your sake - you seem determined to make sure you are firmly on the doubting side in time for the beauticians to make a well rehearsed and thorough job of your egg facial treatment.:-) But you are right of course 12 weeks to go - will the dozers be running by then? count it down for us by all means.

I'm waiting on a fairly short announcement along the lines of..... 0.5Mt intial order secured from Ballance NZ at a price sufficiently above aour cost of production to be worthwhile beginning the mine start-up process. Mak envisages a staged ramp up to full mine operation within 12 months subject to........da,da,da. Mak would also like to announce at this time a joint venture in Namibia with....and expect the resultant float on the Namibian stock exchange to provide the balance of funds required for Wonarah mine completion.

Oppies get exercised, we all moan about the dilution and that we only made a 2 bagger for our efforts.

Oh and RK gets his beauty tx.

...would be a nice ending, one can only hope for a break at this point in the game - certainly that 1/2 mill bucket of Oppies starting get a little rank in the humidity today - might have to move them under the house. good luck all. :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $60.11K 6.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6166617 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3644602 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.