RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Chris, I sold out the rest of mine the other day. However, if I...

1. 654 Posts.
    Chris, I sold out the rest of mine the other day. However, if I can buy at 0.9cents and sell to you for 9 cents, im sure we could work something out

What integra said is very valid, it would certainly be worth while reading what happened in the comments and announcements - look at (I think it was around) June July last year then again in January February this year. Dont fool yourself into calling a spec buy a long term investment, look at the fundamentals, then look at the programme. Why is the programme taking so long? If it continues at this rate, what is the cash burn? When will they need more cash? How will they obtain the cash? Is it feasible to mine with their current resource proven to date? What mining method will be used? Will this affect the feasibility of the programme?

If I were to be going in this long term, these are questions that I would ask myself and endeavor to work out.

For the time being im happy sitting on the sidelines. Though, I do have an order waiting and should it not hit my target by a timeframe I have in mind, then I wil reassess.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.