WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

buy side, page-7

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    SERIOUSLY......

Everyone has been aware there COULD be material announcements for more than TWO YEARS!! And now the true believers here are confident enough to talk up the end of July - over and over and over again.

Share price is down 38% from highs delivered by the B&Y rumpy pumpy love fest just a short time ago. Anybody who got out then is smarter than the rest of us. This is not an opinion, it is a mathematical fact, borne out by the evidence.

Management, who so many here talk up as demigods, have obfuscated at best. At worst, there are descriptors that carry defamatory imputations.

Management's brokering champion, B&Y, have been stupendously incompetent in their predictions at best, manipulative at worst.

I do not believe, for a millisecond, that OBJ management has been in the dark about P&G's precise timelines for rollouts of products carrying OBJ technology. Sure, confidentiality agreements won't allow them to say, but stop feeding us all bullshit about having no idea. Just say, reasonably, that confidentiality agreements prevent them from saying..... as opposed to all the hint and giggle we've seen since the 1st PDA was announced.

So why rant? Because I am repulsed by all the 'superior' commentary here that has gone on for years about supposedly ill-informed, stupid people 'on the sidelines' who have clearly not only been correct, but are probably making a bucket load of money more than the rest of us.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, always, but don't be arrogant and patronising if you don't even have results to back you up.

All this euphoria here, with nothing to back it up, and no idea whether we're going to be screwed to the wall on royalties. And we won't even be finding that out before Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.