WBT 3.04% $2.23 weebit nano ltd

Buy Side, page-30

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    I also hold 4ds
    They also retraced to 3.7 c and where are they now ? !! All speccies are a risk as you said , Don’t think anyone thinks it’s a sure thing at this very moment , but once the right partner is signed up then we are on our way to being derisked and on our way to revenue , but untill then like with any spec stock we are all hanging on to hope ! Just out of curiosity , where do you think the SP will be if a binding contract with intel , Samsung, or any other well know company was to partner with WBT ?? This is a 2/5 year hold for me and after that pay time “IF”all succeeds , but with the highly qualified and highly successful board members attracted to this technology leads me to believe they have great confidence in WBTs success as most of us do , Pretty sure the board are up with what ever their industry gossip is and what’s happening around them , unlike us mushrooms .Blah blah blah it won’t work ! It will work ! Heard it all before hundreds of times ! We’re all big boys to make up our own minds as to what the risks are ,good luck . Time will tell . 857A45C6-F047-4978-82E4-54F8E9AADD42.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.