BCT 0.00% 0.3¢ bluechiip limited

Buy Side, page-17

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    W this is a different business to what it was 12 months ago. It is no longer having to wait for big deals with OEM’s. With our own range of products we are building a client base with close to a million in revenue in first 8 months of sale. Last time we made a 1 million in revenue over 12 months with one client we were 15 cents, so you are right, very undervalued but I think there is only one direction from here and that is up. Buy side is now 4x Sellers and buyers are realising that have to raise their bids to get in because it isn’t retreating to the 2s or low 3s. Hit the 4s again today and IMO this will keep moving UP. With every purchase the buy side refills to that 4 million mark, I would not be surprised that their are some trying to discreetly achieve a large position, buying smallish parcels so as to not send this too high while they accumulate.

The news that we have got a foot hold in a large European Pharmaceutical company is big and presents huge opportunities if we play our cards right. The new overtemp indicator has huge possibilities. And things are looking good with Fuji Scientific. Not to forget that clients are already coming back for more and we are within a whisker of cash flow positive already.

So much to like here, innovative company which keeps coming up with new products to meet the needs of identified markets and great profit margins.

I think I have just convinced myself to increase my holding - LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.546M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4970971 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2769096 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.